11AM Race Starts
Registration and number pickup: Sunday 9 AM – 10:45AM
West Street Common, Hadley, MA
2 Mile Walk
$30 race day
$50 family (2 adults & 2 children)
$15 for college students with valid ID & grade-school students
Flat, fast chip-timed 5K course through the scenic and historic farmlands of the Great Meadow in Hadley. Beautiful 2-mile walk along the banks of the Connecticut River, then cuts over through the Great Meadow.
View the Course Map
NO BABY STROLLERS OR DOGS! Sorry, our insurance policy prohibits both. Jogging strollers are OK but need to start at back and stay to side of the road.
Limited edition commemorative 5K for Farmland pint glass for all pre-registrations, AND be entered into a raffle for great prizes from these local businesses:
- Amherst Nurseries, Amherst
- Andrew’s Greenhouse, Amherst
- Central Rock Gym, Hadley
- Hadley Garden Center, Hadley
- Henion Bakery, Amherst
- Judie’s Restaurant, Amherst
- Kestrel Shop, Northampton
- Mt. Tom’s Ice Cream, Easthampton
- Park Hill Orchard, Easthampton
- Richardson’s Candy Kitchen, Deerfield
- Small Oven Bakery, Easthampton
- Tandem Bagels, Easthampton
- White Square Books, Easthampton
- Whole Foods Market, Hadley
Prizes awarded to top overall male and female finishers, as well as top male and female finisher in each age division.
WINNERS MUST BE PRESENT AT AWARDS CEREMONY TO COLLECT AWARDS!
First Male and Female finishers in following age divisions:
12 and under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
Post-race Farmers Market Festival on the Common with unique local food & products, live music, nature exhibits, and FREE local beer for all participants age 21+.